Professional insurance services
With our expert knowledge and over 40 years experience in the pet industry, we can provide you with a policy structured exclusively for your pet-related business.
Our tailored pet-related business insurance covers;
Damage to buildings, contents and stock caused by fire & perils and accidental damage. Includes:
- Automatic Removal of Debris;
- Accidental Damage;
- Temporary removal cover up to 20% of your sum insured, covered for 90 days.
The shortfall in your business income caused by the interruption to your business following an insured loss. Includes:
- Cover following a loss under Fire, Money, Burglary, Glass, Electronic Equipment and Property sections of the policy;
- Cover for Gross Profit, Gross Revenue, Payroll and Gross Rental income;
- Accountants fees;
- Additional increased cost of working.
Theft and Money
Theft of your business contents, stock and money. Includes:
- Seasonal increases of 50% above your sum insured for 60 days before Christmas, and 30 days before Good Friday;
- Replacement of locks and keys.
Breakage of internal and external glass and signs. Includes:
- Temporary boarding;
- Replacement of damaged window frames.
Your legal liability to pay compensation for personal injury or property damage. Includes:
- Limits up to $20,000,000;
- Cover for Third Party pets in your Care, Custody and Control (Petcover Exclusive).
For those items of equipment that are not always located at your business premises, General Property provides cover for accidental loss of, accidental damage to and theft of nominated items, such as general property or stock, occurring worldwide.
Business Practices/Management Liability:
You as a business owner can be held responsible for not only your own actions but also action of others. Provides cover for defence costs as well as fines or penalties arising out of a breach of an Act of Parliament including:
- Occupational Health & Safety Act (if workers compensation investigate your business following an injury to an employee/contractor);
- Chain of Responsibility;
- Environmental Protection Agency;
- Liability for damages and legal costs incurred due to Employment Practices, i.e. wrongful termination, failure to promote, refusal to employ, demotion, harassment (including invasion of privacy), unlawful bullying etc;
- Protects directors’ and employees’ personal assets from wrongful acts undertaken in performing their duties of responsibility.
Professional Indemnity insurance is designed for professionals who provide advice or a service to their customers. It is designed to protect you against legal costs and claims for damages to third parties which may arise out of an act, omission or breach of professional duty in the course of your business.
Other insurance products available at Petcover
Theft of property following forcible and violent entry to premises.
Loss or damage to the project during construction.
Costs following accident or illness whilst travelling.
Industrial special rates
Fire, perils and accidental damage to fixed assets. (for larger asset values).
Loss / damage to residential investment properties.
Livestock and bloodstock
Loss following death or loss of use of valuable animals.
Cost to repair following mechanical or electrical breakdown of plant and equipment.
Marine cargo / transit
Damage to goods while in transit.
Damage to private and commercial vessels and related equipment.
Motor / car
Loss of damage to registered vehicles.
Losses due to the dishonesty of employees.
Audit and investigation
Expenses due to unexpected audits required by any statutory body, including Australian Tax Office.
Directors and officers liability
Damages following a wrongful act committed by the directors or officers of a company.
Providing cover for employers’ liability for injury to employees, Act benefits and at Common Law.
Group personal accident
Provides a group of people with cover for death or disability at much lower rates than can be provided individually.