Terms & conditions
You must use this website only for lawful purposes and for the purposes explicitly outlined and authorised in this website (including in these terms).
You are authorised to:
- download and view content; and
- use the software included in this website for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
You must not – without our prior written permission – exploit any of our website content for commercial purposes.
You are not authorised, without our prior written permission or the permission of any other relevant rights holder, to copy, broadcast, reproduce, republish, store (in any medium), transmit, broadcast, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way, the content of, or create a derivative work from, these web pages for any other purpose.
This prohibition does not extend to materials on this website that are expressed to be freely available for re-use or replication, subject to any conditions we specify.
Petcover Aust Pty Ltd. authorises you to print, copy, reproduce and download materials on this website, subject to the material being used exclusively for personal use and the material not being modified in any manner.
Apart from any fair dealing for the purpose of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), no part of this website may be reproduced without the written permission of Petcover Aust Pty Ltd.
Printing, copying, downloading and the reproduction or distribution of material from this website for commercial use is expressly prohibited without Petcover Aust Pty Ltd’s prior written consent.
You must not (a) use this website, or any tools offered through this website, in a manner which; or (b) upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available through this website any material which:
- violates or infringes the rights of others (including their intellectual property, privacy and publicity rights);
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to, or incite hatred of, any person;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying this website;
- affects the functionality or operation of this website or its servers or the functionality or operation of any users computer systems (for example, by transmitting a computer virus or other harmful component, whether or not knowingly); or
- breaches any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority, including authorities that require us to take remedial action under any applicable industry code.
Co-operation with authorities
We reserve the right to co-operate fully with any law enforcement authority, in any jurisdiction, in respect of a lawful direction or request to disclose the identity or other information about anyone posting materials which the authority claims violates any applicable law.
Disclaimer about others’ materials
You acknowledge that any third party materials appearing on this website are not necessarily controlled or monitored by us and that the views expressed are not necessarily ours.
By using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions of use.
This agreement is effective from your first use of this website until terminated by you or Petcover Aust Pty Ltd. You may only terminate this agreement by unsubscribing to all services provided by Petcover Aust Pty Ltd on this website and destroying all materials obtained from this website, all related documentation and all copies and installations thereof, whether made under the terms of this agreement or not.
This agreement will terminate immediately, with notice from Petcover Aust Pty Ltd if, in Petcover Australia’s sole discretion, you fail to comply with any term or provision of these terms and conditions. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this website and unsubscribe from all services provided by Petcover Aust Pty Ltd on this website.
Questions & concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Petcover Aust Pty Ltd directly at [email protected].