Petcover charity charter
As one of our charity partners you can offer 4 weeks free introductory insurance cover for your customers to protect their puppies or kittens when they are adopted. This provides cover for veterinary fees associated with unexpected illness and injuries. In conjunction with the Terms & Conditions our Charity Partner Charter outlines our expectations of the charities and rescue groups issuing our 4 weeks free introductory insurance cover.
About the animals
All animals have been examined prior to being offered for adoption/sale and:
- Are in good health and have not to your knowledge been exposed to any infectious or contagious diseases.
- Have been vaccinated as per standard veterinary recommendations.
- Have received the recommended preventative treatments for worms and other parasites.
- Have been checked for signs of any infestation by fleas, lice, mites or intestinal worms.
- Have been checked for the presence of clinical signs or symptoms of a congenital or hereditary condition or deformity.
When setting up an introductory policy
- Provide details of any veterinary attention provided by you to the puppy, kitten, or any veterinary attention not provided by you that you are aware of.
- Provide details of vaccination, worming, flea and any other preventative health treatment given to the puppy or kitten.
- Provide any other information that may be relevant.
By setting Petcover introductory cover for your client’s animals you agree
- To follow the guidelines as set out in this charter.
- To abide by the Petcover charity partner program Terms & Conditions at all times.