Careers at Petcover
Join our team of pet enthusiasts.
To continue our growth and success, Petcover needs enthusiastic and friendly people to join our dynamic and hard-working team. For current vacancies and to enquire about joining our team please see below.
Human Resource Learning & Development
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated, qualified and experienced HR professional with a flair for learning and development to coordinate the learning and development function for the organisation No one day is ever the same.
What you will do:
- Recruitment, probations, onboarding, changes, off-boarding, and all associated documentation.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Lead with job descriptions, posting ads and phone screen candidates
- Ensuring confidentiality and accurate record keeping of personnel files, HR documentation, relevant HR systems, policies, and procedures.
- Draft employment documents and contracts.
- Support the development and implementation of HR projects and systems
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks as required
What we are looking for:
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management desired but not essential
- Understanding of Awards, FairWork Act and NES etc a must have New Zealand employment law advantageous.
- Fabulous attention to detail
- Previous experience in an contact centre environment insurance desirable.
- Professional and confident individual with willingness to learn.
- A positive and professional attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate high levels of initiative.
- Coordinate the company learning and development (L&D) function
- Administer the company compliance training program
- Monitor staff qualifications, skills and training needs; plan and coordinate appropriate development activities; across all departments
- Implement automated L&D systems and processes where possible to streamline existing practices.
- Superior computer skills e.g MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Positive, innovative and love a challenge
- High adaptable and comfortable with shifting priorities seamlessly
- A solid work history of training & assessment
- Ability to drive consistency in standards of service throughout.
- Must have an affinity with pets.
Only applicants that address the address the criteria will be considered for this role:
1.Relevant Degree or relevant post graduate qualification and experience (ideally in human resources and or learning and development); or lesser formal qualifications with substantial experience and management expertise in technical or administrative fields; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education / training.
2. Highly developed interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills, particularly the ability to gain cooperation and assistance from others to achieve the identified objectives and targets.
3. Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills with the capacity to implement and follow through recommendations.
4. Experience coordinating the L&D function for staff of an organisation. This includes identifying workforce development initiatives and L&D needs and planning an annual calendar of events for an organisation within budget.
5. Proven ability to work effectively and with initiative, ability to work autonomously.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Inbound & Outbound Call Centre
Petcover Group are seeking motivated – sales people to join our customer service sales team. Providing Pet Insurance options across Australia and New Zealand.
NO COLD CALLING involved.
We are looking for people who are Pet lovers and are excited to join a dynamic and successful Pet Insurance Provider.
We invest heavily in the training and development of our team and operate an internal progression development plan, ensuring that you have the ability to grow your career in Insurance.
Skills and Experience:
- Telephone sales skill essential
- Self-motivated and driven by targets ability to meet your KPI’s.
- Passionate, and ambitious team players determined to succeed.
- Strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Customer relationship experience
- Sales (telephone) inbound calls
- Experience making outbound warm calls.
- Call Centre experience
You will have the following attributes.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a team.
- Highly regarded will be previous exposure to insurance.
What we offer:
- Discounted pet insurance
- Full product training & systems training
- Career progression
- Free onsite parking
Join Us As We Expand
We work closely with our insurance partners to be one of Australia’s fastest growing providers , but Petcover group has a global presence, expanding across Europe and Australasia.
To continue our growth and success Petcover needs enthusiastic and friendly people to join our dynamic and hard-working team. Petcover is a diverse workplace with positions ranging within our customer service, underwriting and claims departments. At Petcover, we consistently strive to make our company a great place to work. We recognise that our people are the key to delivering our strategic goals.