7 interesting rabbit facts
21 August 2019
Rabbits are cute, fluffy and lovable creatures that each have their own special traits. They can make wonderful pets however with any new pet it is best to do your research beforehand and consider any factors that come with owning a pet before you make your decision.
Here are seven fun rabbit facts:
- You can teach your rabbit to use a litter tray.
- When a rabbit very happy they perform a ‘binky’. A binky is when the rabbit jumps into the air, twisting and flicking its head and feet.
- Their nails and teeth never stop growing.
- Rabbits are crepuscular. This means that they love to sleep all day and are usually active in the morning and evenings.
- Rabbits are very clean animals they groom themselves about five times a day.
- Rabbits eat their own droppings.
- They can easily become bored so they need toys to help boredom. Playing not only means they don’t become bored but it also helps them exercise.
How Petcover can help your pet
Petcover specialises in offering quality, straightforward pet insurance with a range of policy options that suit your needs. Whether your pet is big or small, furry or scaly our range of cover options are packed with added benefits. Accidents can happen at any time and the reality of veterinary costs can come a quite a shock. With our range of cover levels for dogs, cats, horses and exotic animals, why not get a quote today.Get a quote